NFPA 72 National Fire Alarm Code mandates annual fire alarm system testing. This routine maintenance ensures systems are operating at 100% reliability and provides a safe environment for the occupants of buildings.
Sound and Signal, Inc. specializes in designing and implementing a routine maintenance program that fits the needs of the code requirements as well as meeting budget constraints. An SSI routine maintenance program tests all aspects of a system and identifies potential problems to alert the client to safety concerns on campus.
- Preventive Maintenance Inspections
- Annual System Testing complying with NFPA 72 National Fire Alarm Code
- Central Station Monitoring
- Itemized report detailing pass and fail of all system components
- Complete test report formatted to the local fire jurisdiction
- AutoCAD drawings for your reference
- Digital Archive of all tests and drawings
- Testing by State Approved Fire/Life Safety Technicians